Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Balls to.....

Who else??? :-))
Can see Vibe as one of the contributors to the blog? He doen't even update his own blog! Wonder if he'll add something here! :-)
Me and Sath met him the other day and were telling him how he is the most talked about person in the group - he doesn't believe it. People, confirm this! Whenever 3 or more JundK-ites meet up, the eternal question is "Where's Vibe? What's he doing??" Isn't it?
So here is a compilation of our Dear Vibe one-liners:
Balls I'll donate
Balls I'll spiral-bind
Balls I'll drop
Balls I'll pay
Balls I'll read
Balls I'll buy
Balls I'll hit
Kya Baaaaaa......llls!!!!

Can't remember any other gems - or should I say, balls!! Anyone else remembers??
And Sath's favoritecustomised conference IM: Sathwick shouts "Balls to Vybhav" :)))))))
Can't stop ROTFL-ing everytime I see that!
Will this make the Ball-man write something? :-D

Am sititng here in office at 4 in the morn with nothing better to do than wait for daybreak so that I can ride back home! Good night! :-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: