Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ball-boy and the plant with 2 Leaves

Well, what do I say ? Why am I always made to sound like I am from the Ben Stiller school of comedy ? Neways, if it entertains ppl, then I am doin atleast that . I admit I am flattered !!

The Lester incident makes me myself go bonkers even to this day. Here it is , from the horse's mouth. I guess it was 3rd sem and we were preparing for one of our terror exams like EC-1 or something, and we've got just something like 20 mins before the exam. I am drowned in my book , doin the usual last minute thingy. At this point, Lester nudges me and says "Hey look maan, a plant with only 2 leaves". What am I supposed to do ? I hope Lester wasnt trying to lighten our moods with this joke.
I yelled out my customary "Balls to you" at Lester .
It has turned out to be a bit of a rishi-muni curse for the poor plant. Even as of 2005, the plant still has 2 leaves and Sath's snap is testimony to it !

Vibe

2 comments:

Sathwick said...

hey Vibe...welcome to the blog!

Great maga...the fact that you take the 'MAKING FUN of you' part very sportingly...keep up the attitude and spread FUN and LAUGHTER!!

Prashanth said...

Go check next time U come to Bangalore to spend ur M's and B's (and not K's like us poor chaps ;-))
Maybe it would have sprouted some balls in honor of ur comments :-D